94 Inch Snow Blade
The Ignite snow blade transforms your machine into one of the most powerful tools around for snow removal. Effortlessly and confidently cut through deep snow with its notable durability and high-grade steel construction.
Designed for Commercial Use
- Ignite snow blades are made to outlast the most extreme work conditions.
Reinforced Frame and Attachment Points
- Get extra strength at critical stress points—so you can confidently clear the heaviest snow.
- A durable hydraulic cylinder positions the blade left or right, enabling you to attack the snow at a productive angle.
- Standard quick-attach hookup allows you to quickly connect the Ignite snow blade to your machine.
Faster Brand Connect-Under-Pressure, Flat-Face Couplers
- Includes Faster brand couplers that are known for their high performance, ample strength, clean connections and ability to connect under pressure.
Parker Hydraulic Lines
- High-quality Parker hoses are built to stand up to your most severe snow removal tasks.
Hardened Steel Cutting Edge
- Reversible and replaceable, the hardened steel cutting edge keeps pushing on when other blades give out.
Adjustable Spring-Loaded Blade Trip
- The automatic trip edge protects your attachment and machine from snow-covered obstacles or unseen pavement edges. Spring force can be adjusted to customize your Ignite attachment for your unique work conditions.
No High Flow Required
- Standard hydraulic flow rates are more than enough to efficiently run the Ignite snow blade.
Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Standard skid shoes ensure maximum flotation. Steel construction provides durability and long wear life.
Blade Guide Markers
- Ignite snow blades are standard equipped with blade guide markers to boost visibility and precision while clearing snow.
How It Works
- The Ignite snow blade is positioned using your loader’s auxiliary hydraulic controls. The attachment’s hydraulic cylinder moves the blade. Push the attachment with a straight blade to push large piles of snow, or angle the blade left or right to produce windrows on either side of your machine.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov