60 Inch 3-Point Tiller for Tractors
Designed to work close to buildings, fences, and trees, this 3-point tiller is perfect for cultivating, aerating, and stirring up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs. Ignite tillers are also available in 48-inch and 72-inch widths. Pick the model that best fits your tractor's width and PTO horsepower.
Forward and Reverse Rotation
- The tiller attachment’s bi-directional operation allows for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction.
- Adjustable runners offer as much as 7-inch tilling depth for a maximum mixture of all soil layers and more precise tilling.
- With oil-bath lubrication, you get better performance, more durability, and less maintenance.
Self-Sharpening, Heat-Treated Tines
- Save time and money by maintaining sharp edges even after tearing through hard, rocky terrain.
Six Tines Per Flange (60-inch & 72-inch models)
- The 60-inch and 72-inch tiller implement features six tines per flange for more efficient digging and less vibration. The 48-inch tiller features four tines per flange.
Category 1, 3-Point Hitch
- A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted tiller implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The tiller quickly and easily fits with connecting pins at each point.
Corrosion-Resistant, Powder-Coat Finish
- A durable powder-coat finish protects the tiller attachment from the elements for longer use.
Heavy-Duty PTO Shaft and Slip Clutch
- The power-take-off (PTO) shaft is designed for various sizes of tractors while the slip clutch protects the gearbox from damage.
- 3-point tiller tears through clumps and loosens soil
- Mixes compost, fertilizer, manure, and mulch into the soil
- Adds amendments to flower beds
- Prepares land for planting
- Removes weeds between rows
How It Works
- The tiller is a power-take-off (PTO) driven attachment, so it doesn’t require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the tiller. You simply attach the tiller to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor.
- It’s important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your attachment. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov