- Ignite Attachments
- Farm and Ranch
- Compact Tractor Rakes
- All Attachments and Implements
84 Inch Tine Rake for Tractors
This highly versatile tine rake collects debris and smooths lawns in preparation for reseeding and fertilizing as well as quickly rids of surface debris for maintaining gravel parking lots, driveways, or walking trails. Ignite tine rakes are also available in 60-inch and 72-inch widths.
Rotates and Reverses
- The 3-point rake rotates a full 360 degrees, with five forward and five reverse settings to pull debris off to the side, straighten it to pull debris into a pile or reverse it to push debris piles out of the way
Three Widths Available
- The tine rake is also available in 60-inch and 72-inch models.
- High-carbon curved tines withstand wear and tear and can be replaced to increase the life of the attachment.
Category 1, 3-Point Hitch
- A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted tine rake attachment. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The tine rake quickly and easily fits with connecting pins at each point.
Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish
- The tine rake implement is protected by a durable, powder-coat finish for longer life in the elements.
How The Tine Rake Works
- The tine rake implement does not require power take-off (PTO). Simply attach it to the 3-point hitch and get started. It rotates a full 360 degrees and can be angled or reversed simply by relocating the index pin.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov