- Ignite Attachments
- Sweeper Buckets
- Gutter Brush
- All Attachments and Implements
Sweeper Bucket Gutter Brush Accessory
Use the Ignite gutter brush accessory with your sweeper bucket attachment and scrub dirt and debris from gutters, curbs and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Easily adjust the height to attain the best possible ground contact – and maintain it as the gutter brush bristles wear down.
Horizontal and Vertical Float
- With the floating ability of the gutter brush accessory for Ignite sweeper buckets, you can easily maintain contact with curb edges, inclines and dips in the terrain.
Two Brush Positions
- The gutter brush can be positioned out of the way when not in use or for transportation. Set it back to sweeping position when the work begins again.
- The 160cc hydraulic motor provides performance for the job and durability for long life. A valve connection with the central sweeper brush motor synchronizes operation.
- Combined poly and steel bristles provide strong sweeping action that removes caked-on debris and sweeps up fine particles.
Zinc-Plated Steel with Corrosion Resistance
- Helps to protect the gutter brush accessory from rust and corrosion, ensuring a long working life.
How It Works:
- The gutter brush mounts to the right side of the sweeper bucket. During operation, it directs material from the side of the sweeper bucket to the front, where it’s collected for later disposal.
Warranty: 6-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov