66 Inch Rake Grapple
Use the Ignite Rake Grapple attachment as a rake to clear away roots, limbs and debris with minimal soil disruption. Then using the grapple or clamshell on top, clamp down on the debris and effortlessly load into any trailer or dump truck without having to change attachments.
- The frame tines are shorter so they don’t get hung up when you’re raking a large area. The tines are also spaced closer together and reinforced to the tip, so you can rake without getting hung up and damaging the tines.
Strength and versatility provide added value for the money:
- Universal skid steer-style interface for easy installation on machinery by any manufacturer.
- High-strength steel construction.
- Greasable pins and bushings.
- High-quality, dependable, Faster flat face couplers connect faster under pressure.
- Heavy-duty cylinders placed behind the grapple for enhanced protection.
- Single, clamshell-style top grapple allows for efficient back raking and added strength.
- Gathering debris while leaving behind unwanted dirt.
- Raking large areas, free of tree roots, limbs or other debris.
- Loading roots, limbs or debris into a trailer or dump truck.
How it Works
- The Ignite Rake Grapple works like a rake, so you’re able to rake any type of tree root, limbs or debris on the ground. Then use the clam shell grapple to clamp down on your debris, easily creating large piles or depositing debris in a trailer or dump truck.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov