- Ignite Attachments
- Farm and Ranch
- 3PT Box Blades
- All Attachments and Implements
72 Inch Box Blade for Tractors
This heavy-duty, rear-mount box blade offers you perfect compatibility for leveling, backfilling, grading, and moving a variety of material. Ignite box blades are also available in 48-inch and 60-inch widths.
Four-Hole Ripper Shanks
- The ripper shanks adjust up or down to vary the cutting depth for mixing loose soil or tearing through compacted soil or rocks.
Replaceable Ripper Shanks & Cutting Edges
- The ripper shanks and blades can be replaced to extend the life of your attachment.
Front and Back Blades
- Cutting edges on both the back and front allow you to work forward or reverse so you can get more done in less time.
Reversible Steel Cutting Edges
- Simply flip the blade over to get a fresh cut and double the life.
Category 1, 3-Point Hitch
- A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted box blade implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The box blade quickly and easily fits with connecting pins at each point.
Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish
- The box blade features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish that protects the attachment in the elements.
How The Box Blade Attachment Works
- The box blade implement does not require power-take-off (PTO). Simply attach it to the 3-point hitch and get started. The implement can be raised or lowered to control the height of the cutting edge. Lower the cutting edge to cut, and raise it to dump and spread the material.
Things To Do With A Box Blade
- The box blade grades, levels, and backfills on uneven roads, driveways, gardens, or areas around barns and buildings.
- Collects gravel to level ruts and potholes.
- Cleans up and levels mulch piles.
- Clears material out of barns.
- Creates gravel roads or driveways.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov