- Ignite Attachments
- Farm and Ranch
- 3PT Angle Blades
- All Attachments and Implements
72 Inch Angle Blade for Tractors
The perfect fit for your compact tractor, this angle blade is an economical choice for leveling, backfilling, grading and removing snow on farms or acreages. Ignite angle blades are also available in 60-inch and 84-inch blade widths.
Rotate and Reverse
- The 3-point angle blade rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
Category 1, 3-Point Hitch
- A 3-point hitch is used to connect your rear-mounted angle blade attachment. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The angle blade attaches easily with connecting pins at each point.
- The 3-point angle blade pushes or scrapes snow from roads or the middle of parking areas
- Finish-grades gravel roads and driveways, levels land, or backfills areas around buildings or feedlots
How It Works
- The angle blade attachment does not require power take-off (PTO). Simply attach it to your compact tractor’s 3-point hitch and get started.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov