- Ignite Attachments
- Farm and Ranch
- Rear Ballasts
- All Attachments and Implements
Rear Ballast Box for Tractors
Rear Ballast Box Implement for Tractors
- A rear ballast box is essential when you need maximum lifting capacity, stability, and traction, but is easily removed to use your other attachments.
Category 1, 3-Point Hitch
- A 3-point hitch is used to join your rear ballast box attachment to your tractor. An adjustable top link is centered above two 2 lower link arms, comprising the three points. The rear ballast box quickly and easily fits with connecting pins at each point.
- Enables convenient storage when not in use.
Increase Lift Capacity
- Ability to use a variety of materials for the necessary weight to increase lift capacity and traction.
- The rear ballast box protects your tractor from tipping and improves traction by balancing the weight of your tractor.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov