- Ignite Attachments
- Farm and Ranch
- Rotary Cutters & Mowers
- 3PT Rotary Cutters
- All Attachments and Implements
60 Inch Rotary Cutter for Tractors
The tractor rotary cutter attachment effortlessly cuts overgrown grass, stalks, and light brush to help you keep pastures and other areas of your acreage looking great. Ignite rotary cutter's are also available in 48-inch and 72-inch models.
Balanced Stump-Jumper Blade Pan
- Protects cutter blades from rocks, stumps, and roots.
- 3-inch heat-treated free-swinging with suction lift blades are strong enough to get your toughest jobs done faster.
- The tapered round back allows tighter turns for perfect maneuvering to fit around trees, outbuildings, or in tight spaces.
12-Gauge Deck Construction
- The rotary cutter includes heavy-duty steel bracing for extra strength.
- A shear bolt through the input shaft protects the gearbox and driveline from damage.
Adjustable Cutting Heights
- Adjust the rear wheel to set the height of the mower, from 1.5 to 9 inches, for a longer cut or to avoid stumps and other obstacles you don’t want to run over.
- The 15-inch laminated wheel design keeps rolling through tough terrain.
Category 1, 3-Point Hitch
- A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted rotary cutter implement to your compact tractor. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The rotary cutter quickly and easily fits with connecting pins at each point.
Corrosion-Resistant, Powder-Coat Finish
- The rotary cutter’s durable, powder-coat finish protects the rotary brush cutter for long-lasting life out in the elements.
Warranty: 12-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov