IgniteAttachments.com offers shipping to the contiguous 48 United States (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded).
- Orders 150 lbs. or less can be shipped standard ground, 2nd day or next-day air via UPS.
- Orders to the contiguous US weighing over 150 lbs. will arrive via truck freight shipment.
- Expect LTL or truck freight shipments to arrive in 7 to 10 days.
- No Saturday deliveries.
- You may receive multiple shipments at different times from different locations. Smaller items are shipped via UPS. Parts weighing over 150 lbs. will arrive via truck freight shipment.
Truck Freight Policy
- If an item is 150 lbs. or more, it will be shipped via Truck Freight (on a semi-truck) and you must have the means to unload it from the truck. Expect LTL or truck freight shipments to arrive within 3 to 6 weeks. The shipment MUST BE INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT. The consignee (you or someone you appoint) must completely open and inspect the product.
- You will be asked at checkout to agree that you can and will accept truck freight shipping at your shipping address. If you agree to truck freight, but are unable to accept it upon arrival, you will incur return fees.
Product Damaged Upon Delivery
- If the unit(s) arrive at your location with noticeable damages, photos should be taken prior to unbracing/unblocking and unloading if possible.
- All damages need to be legible and properly annotated on Bill of Lading (BOL) / proof of delivery. Take pictures if possible.
- Photos and BOL should be submitted to Ignite, firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24-48 hours of damage discovery.