Information Collected and Stored Automatically
Ignite's web servers automatically collect usage information from you when you visit IgniteAttachments.com. Web Site usage information informs us about how our visitors use and navigate this Web Site. This information helps us give you the best possible experience. For each page that you visit on IgniteAttachments.com, we may collect and store the following technical information:
- the number of visits, including the date and time of access to IgniteAttachments.com;
- the URL address of the IgniteAttachments.com webpage visited;
- the length of time you stay on a webpage;
- your click through activity; and
- your Internet Protocol address.
This data informs us about the number of visitors to this Web Site and the type of technology our visitors use.
To learn more about how to disable cookies in your browser, please visit https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.
Information Collected From You
Your Ability to Choose
The information collected from you helps us communicate with you to provide information, products, and services that you have requested. It is your choice to send us these requests. Through your internet browser, you may have the option to reject this Web Site’s cookies and still use this Web Site. You may always opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions on the marketing email that you receive from Ignite.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We may combine the personal information that you provide Ignite with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources (e.g. offline data or data obtained from third parties). The ways that Ignite may use your information include:
- to respond to your specific inquiries;
- to troubleshoot any issues with respect to your use of IgniteAttachments.com;
- to provide you with information on Ignite products and services, either on a personalized or aggregate basis;
- to give IgniteAttachments.com editors anonymous, aggregate information that is useful for developing new features and products for our visitors and to improve the content and navigation on IgniteAttachments.com;
- if you apply for a dealership; and
We may also disclose information to respond to legal requirements or requests, enforce our policies, and protect the rights, property and safety of Ignite. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We will disclose information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or third-parties authorized by law, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Web Site user to legal liability. We may disclose your personal information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you to prevent, investigate, identify persons or organizations potentially involved in activity that appears to us to be illegal, or that we believe may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose personal information in situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person or property if we believe that the information in any way relates to that threat. In such events, we will disclose any information that is relevant and necessary to the investigation or to prevent injury or illegal activity.
In the event we are engaged in or contemplating a merger or other corporate acquisition with another business entity, personal information may be disclosed to and would likely be acquired by the other business entity.
Ignite cares about the safety and privacy of children online, and we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the Internet. This Web Site is directed towards adults and Ignite does not knowingly contact, market online to, or solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13.
Ignite does not:
- knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under the age of 13;
- have actual knowledge that it is collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13; or
- have actual knowledge that it is collecting personal information directly from users of another website or online service directed to children under the age of 13.
If we are notified that information pertaining to a child under 13 was collected unintentionally or by fraud or by deception, then as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want notify us of our receipt of information by a child under the age of 13, then please do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights, pursuant to the CCPA. These CCPA rights may only apply in certain circumstances and are subject to certain exemptions. Please see the information below for a summary of your rights, how to exercise your rights and the information we require in order to respond to your requests. Please note that we may ask for certain information to verify the request in accordance with applicable law.
Right to Know – You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose and/or sell about you. To protect our customers’, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request.
Right to Delete - You have the right to delete personal information that we collect or maintain about you. To protect our customers’, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
Right to Non - Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any of your CCPA rights. However, we may offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know or right to request deletion in accordance with applicable law.
To exercise your rights, please submit your request through one of the following means:
By calling us at 1-888-232-1988.
By emailing us at email@example.com.
Virginia and Colorado Residents
- Right to Know and Access. You have the right to request that we disclose the personal information we collect, use, disclose and/or sell about you. To protect our customers’, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request.
- Right to Correct and Delete. You have the right to correct any incomplete or incorrect personal data that we have collected or to delete personal information that we collect or maintain about you. To protect our customers’, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
- Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. We have provided three different ways you may contact us to exercise your opt out rights.
We periodically send out emails and email newsletters informing you of company events, new products and exciting developments within our company. You can unsubscribe from them by following the “unsubscribe” instructions near the bottom of the email. You can also contact us by any of the methods at the end of this section.
Mail or Telephone Promotions:
You can ask us to delete you from our customer mailing or phone lists. You can also ask us to not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. To do so, contact us by any of the methods at the end of this section.
You can opt out any time by adjusting your device settings, uninstalling our app or contacting us by any of the methods at the end of this section.
You can opt out of text alerts any time by replying “STOP,” or by contacting us by any of the methods at the end of this section.
We complete any opt-out request as quickly as we can. This opt-out request won’t prohibit us from sending you important nonmarketing notices.
To exercise your opt out rights, please submit your request through one of the following means:
By calling us at 1-888-232-1988.
By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safeguarding Your Information
You are responsible for keeping your login name and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password. If you believe that your password has been compromised for any reason, then you should immediately contact us and change your password.
Third Party Links
Ignite uses some social media tools and websites to interact with its customers. There may be links to these other websites on IgniteAttachments.com. For example, we allow you to link to Facebook, Twitter and various other social media sites from this Web Site. Ignite has no control over these linked websites and they each have separate privacy and data collection practices that are independent of Ignite. Some of these privacy policies are listed below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Additionally, certain social media websites and other websites may track your browsing activity across this Web Site as well as across other sites that you visit. We strongly encourage you to read the policies of any third party website when deciding whether or not to use it.