0% interest for 90 days through Credit Key - Apply Here
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase equipment and supplies as needed. You can qualify for up the a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed over a 12 month term. You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for Credit Key credit, you will need to:
- Be an individual applying under your own name
- Be the owner/signatory of business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Provide the Employer Identification Number (EIN) of your business
- If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments
Credit Key’s application process is simple and does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does not charge any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond 90 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a “soft inquiry.” This does not impact your FICO®/credit score. Apply Here
IgniteAttachments.com offers shipping to the contiguous 48 United States (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded).
- Orders weighing 150 lbs. or more will arrive via truck freight. For a limited time, Ignite will charge $100 for these shipments. Delivery locations must be accessible via semi-truck. Please call to inquire about the availability of liftgate services.
- The cost of orders 150 lbs. or less shipped via UPS ground will be capped at $100. The cost of orders shipped via UPS 2nd day or next-day air will be charged retail rates.
Ignite reserves the right to extend or discontinue any of these offers at any time without prior notice.